Here are a few tips for a new Grammarian.
1. Here are some general instructions from Toastmasters International. (click here)
2. Get there at least 15 minutes early. You need time to write down the “Word of the Evening.”
3. I like to listen for a word during the week that I’m not sure of the meaning or I think is interesting or appropriate.
4, Make sure you use the ERASEABLE markers on the white board for obvious reasons. They are in the lectern.
5, Keep track of how many times the “Word” is used.
6. Also keep track of any obvious grammatical errors and what me might do to correct those.
7. You can find out exactly when you are going to make your two reports by following the club meeting format.